Here you get your solution about How to get help in windows 10 from Microsoft. Get Help in Windows 10 32 Bit and 64 bit.
How to Get Help in Windows 10
Around the world many laptops and desktop user using windows 10 operating system. Windows 10 released on July 29, 2015, after release Microsoft add some new feature in every update. Most of the user use this OS because of the latest security features and User interface. Microsoft Release this Operating system in different versions like Windows 10 PRO, Home, Education, and Enterprise. we share some important updates list after release it.
- Version 1511 (November Update)
- Version 1607 (Anniversary Update)
- Version 1703 (Creators Update)
- Version 1709 (Fall Creators Update)
- Version 1803 (April 2018 Update)
- Version 1809 (October 2018 Update)
- Version 1903 (May 2019 Update)
Now, let’s discuss Help problem because all reader wants to know about it. So, Friends, you can easily access the help feature in windows 10. How to let’s follow some describe steps.
Type your question in the search bar and click on the search button
This is one of the fast ways to find your solution. Just you need to type your any query then Microsoft will show you the best relevant details and answers. Microsoft also gives you suggestions about your Question you can also select any relevant answer for doing some better.
Press F1 functional key in keyboard to get the help features
In the past windows like windows XP, 7 and 8.1 using the F1 key for help in all application in the operating system, This function same work in windows 10 but little different when you click F1 So your windows open browser same like given above picture then you find here your query and resolve it.
Get help in the settings tab
If you are in setting option and you need some help about any feature so you can directly click on Get Help option. This option directly searches your query on the browser and show you the better solution.
Windows 10 System Requirements
Must Read system requirements before finding any issue because sometimes your pc does not support and compatible for this operating system, that’s why you face Explorer, Keyboard, Sound Problem and update issue.
- Processor: 1 GHz clock rate IA-32 or x86-64 architecture with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2 x86-64 CPUs must also support CMPXCHG16B, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF instructions.
- Memory (RAM): IA-32 edition: 1 GB x86-64 edition: 2 GB
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Display: 800×600 pixels
- Input device: Keyboard and mouse
- Storage space: 32 GB
I hope after reading this article you can easily solve your OS problems and your question How to Get Help in Windows 10 now clear, if you have any query so ask here i will try to resolve it.